Udaan competitive classes initiated by Mr. Arvind Jamwal, a coaching expert and known academician. Here we have a team of experienced teachers who are delicately working in reinforcing the existing study material, creating innovative questions and preparing simulation exam papers of JEE/NEET keeping an acute vigilance on the current exam trends and paper patterns of various competitive exams.
One goal is to motivate and guide the students in eight path. We provide study material and required resources which are well integrated by experienced team. We provide the students with previous exam papers with their solutions.
- Result oriented well qualified teams.
- Highly conductive disciplined and peaceful classroom environment.
- Individual doubt sessions in the evening.
- Special attention is given to slow learners.
- Test papers designed on similar patterns of JEE/NEET/Boards.
- Regular motivation and counseling sessions.
- Strategies made for each students for time management and problem solving.
- Regular feedback to parents through SMS, Telephone.
- Economical fee structure and fee could be paid in instalments.
- Regular and small batches.
We offer in Udaan
It can help student stand well in competitive as well as school level, regular classes and weekly test, equal focus on board exam.
JEE/NEET competition pattern type teaching, Regular test, Well Balanced Test Series, Regular doubt Classes.
Classes VIII, IX and X
This course build strong basics, regular board pattern study, test series and doubt session’s bases foundation for IIT-JEE/N preparing NTSE and Olympiad.
Fast and well managed revision help students to complete their proper revision prior to competitive exam.
Syllabus oriented course, competitive & board pattern teaching, Assignment help to busy students in weekdays.
Pillars of Udaan
“Our team are strength”
Strength of Udaan is its expert and experienced faculty, chosen to maintain the best standards in teaching.
We focus on building a strong foundation of knowledge and concept in students for their success.